Thursday, February 16, 2012

Currently Listening to...



I know, I haven't posted in a while. Forgive me :) I also know that the Super Bowl has come and gone. That being said, I don’t know how many of you remember and/or were paying attention during the Chevy Sonic's Super Bowl commercial, but hopefully you did and your ears were tuned into the song that was playing. That song would be “We Are Young” by Fun. I was so pumped when I heard this song come on during the commercials!

You know when you get obsessed with a song and you can’t wait to get in your car and drive just so you can listen to that song? This song does that to me. I have been listening to it over. And over. And over. It’s just one of those songs that has amazing beats and is just down right enjoyable to listen to.

Nate Ruess, Fun’s front man, was the lead singer in one of my all time favorite bands that is no more, The Format. I still don’t understand how The Format never quite made it because they were amazing, but I’m very glad that Fun is doing it! Sad news is they were supposed to be having a show here in March but I found out yesterday it has been cancelled. Oh well, that just means a road trip is in order! Good news is, their new album, Some Nights, comes out February 21st! You can go listen to a preview of the album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment