Monday, January 30, 2012

IceMilk Aprons

As I mentioned back in my Market Favs post, one of my very favorite finds at market was IceMilk Aprons. Not only are these aprons gorgeous, but the story behind them warms my heart! The owner and designer of IceMilk Aprons, Ashley Schoenith, began sewing with her grandmother, a seamstress with a love for food and cooking. Inspired by her grandmother and with a shared love, these two ladies created IceMilk Aprons. Isn’t this so cool? I want to create something with my MeMaw and NaNaw!

Each apron comes with its very own heirloom kit including the apron, heritage tag, and recipe cards. These heirloom kits are made to pass down your traditions from generation to generation. What could possibly make these cuter? Each heirloom kit is packaged in a jam jar!




I love the natural colors and simple designs of these beautiful aprons. Here's a few of my favorite...





The heritage tag allows you to stitch the initials of those who have inspired you in the kitchen as well as your own initials! Once you’ve stitched the initials, sew the heritage tag inside of your apron to preserve generations of tradition.

The recipe cards are to be filled out by those who have influenced you in the kitchen, sharing stories and memories for years to come.


IceMilk aprons are so unique and thoughtful! I can't wait to have my own and start a tradition in my family!

Check out IceMilk Aprons website or facebook to read more about their story. If you are local, stop by Antique Brick Outdoors to see our new selection of these lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment