Friday, January 13, 2012

Green + Black

Green and Black is one of my favorite color combos as of late. The combination of the two has just enough fun and sophistication. Don't you agree?

This explains why I loved Emma Stone's take on attire for the evening at the People's Choice Awards. She was not sporting a dress like most, but a green tux jacket & black skinnies- Gucci nonetheless. It was my favorite look of the night. It definitely fits her easy going self. Emma is one of my fav actresses of the moment, and apparently everyone else’s as she was named both Favorite Comedic Actress and Favorite Movie Actress. I appreciate her quirky humor and honest personality. I’d like to think we’d be good friends!
 
She also took her mum to the Awards show, which I think is neat.

Some other green & black combos that I’m lovin’…

All of this

love this with the cheetah

I need this top!

What do you think of the green + black duo?

I'm going to Market for work in a few days and I'm so excited! I'll share photos of my finds next week!
 Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment