Monday, January 9, 2012

My weekend in Instagram


This weekend was nice and relaxing! On Saturday I spent the day Antiquing with my boyfriend, his mom and Grandmom looking for a few furniture pieces. I'm sure he had lots of fun with us three ladies. ;) I LOVE going to Antique stores, flea markets, consignments, and thrift stores. To me, it's all about the hunt of what 'treasures' you will find and how you make use of it!

{A start to our Saturday morning}

{fingers crossed}

So.much.stuff.

I just love old colorful automobiles.

This lovely piece will soon be getting a makeover. More deets to come on this beaut!
I found a few other things as well & will show them to you in posts to come!

Saturday night, Destin & I met up with some of our friends for some grub.
Me and Halee

Rick (Halee's hubby) and Destin (my boyfriend)


We ended the night listening to Mockingbird Hillbilly Band. This fun group of talented individuals can put on a show! Their music was free spirited with psychedelic flavor. They really are unlike any other while mimicking the sounds of birds and other animals throughout the show, an occasional "meow" thrown in and playing their kazoo's with their shirt hanger kazoo holders. Check them out y'all!

Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment