Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is it really almost Thursday?

The past 6 days have been busy busy busy but such a good time!

Lets start with last Friday...

Me & the boy met up with some friends to see Boom Kinetic. These guys always put on a great show. They are such a fun and entertaining group who always have a good time!


Enjoying the show with my friend Jordan- who was sporting the green + black combo!

With the cute boy I get to hang out with

Saturday evening we went to a lovely wedding! I'm lucky to have such great friends.

Early in the a.m. on Sunday I flew out to attend market at AmericasMart in Atlanta for work. SO.MUCH.FUN.
(But it is hard work & my feet are still cranky)

Me, Marsha & Megan in my favorite showroom at Market!

I'll post some pictures in my next post of some of my favorites from Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment